- Evolution Kitchen Peninsula 120x60, Rustic Oak,
- MODERN DESIGN: Clean lines and finish variants allow the EVOLUTION Bar Table to easily adapt to different styles and settings, making the room space feel light and modern.
- DETAILS: The EVOLUTION Bar Table is extremely easy to clean considering that no accessories favour dust collection. The inner part of the leg is raised off the ground, allowing cables to pass by and be hidden.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions and assembly kit are included in the package. Few simple steps, that can be carried out by a person alone, are necessary to assemble the table. Stools in the image NOT included.
The EVOLUTION Bar Table is made up of a top and a leg (the leg has an inner and outer part) in laminate-finish rustic oak color (light wood grain in relief).The two parts that form the leg allow the cables of any device placed on the table to pass by and be easily hidden.A metal sheet is supplied to secure the desk to the wall. This possibility is ideal if you don't have a lot of room and want to maximise your spaces.The bar table has been designed to to seat four guests (it is not possible to use the two table ending seats).The EVOLUTION Bar Table suits any type of space, from public to food-service related areas. Thanks to its clean and simple lines, the bar table is very easy to contextualise. In a household environment the table can easily replace a kitchen island (not to be used as a work surface).The continuity of the finish is NOT guaranteed (on the top and between the leg and the top). The table will come divided in 2 packages: 1 package measures 136,5x67x18 cm (weight 18 kg) and 1 package measures 112x67x18 cm (weight 20 kg).
- Home use
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Wall fixing
- It can be fixed to the wall by using the supplied metal sheet.
- Number of packages
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 120 cm
- 105.6 cm
- 60 cm
- Material type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 20 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
- Capacity of Wall Plug
- Download the safety sheet
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents