- Evolution High Table 180x40, Concrete Grey, Made in Italy
- MODERN DESIGN: Clean lines and finish variants allow the Evolution high table 180x40 to easily adapt to different styles and settings, making the room space feel light and modern.
- DETAILS: The EVOLUTION High Table can be easily cleaned with the use of a damp cloth and a mild detergent. The inner part of the leg is raised off the ground, allowing cables to pass by and be hidden.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions and assembly kit are included in the package. Few simple steps, that can be carried out by a person alone, are necessary to assemble the table. Stools in the image NOT included.
The Evolution grey high table 180x40 is made up of a top and two legs, in laminate-finish Concrete Grey colour (slightly rough surface).The two parts that form the legs allow the cables of any device placed on the table to pass by and be easily hidden.A metal sheet is supplied in case you need to optimise your space. In fact, thanks to this element, it is possible to remove one of the two legs (the most suitable one according to your needs) and to substitute it with the metal sheet that can be secured to your home's wall and form a peninsula.The concrete grey high table has been designed to seat four guests (it is not possible to use the two table head seats).The grey Evolution bar table suits any type of space, from public to food-service related areas. Thanks to its clean and simple lines it is very easy to contextualise. In a household environment the table can easily replace a kitchen island (not to be used as a work surface).The continuity of the finish is NOT guaranteed (between the legs and the top).The high table will come divided in 3 packages: 1 package measures 202x46x16 cm (weight 20 kg) and 2 packages measure 111x46x16 cm (weight 14 kg).
- Home use
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Wall fixing
- It can be fixed to the wall by using the supplied metal sheet.
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 2 02C16EV410O9 - 111.00 x 46.00 x 16.00 cm 14.00 Kgn. 1 02C5EV4100O2 - 202.00 x 46.00 x 16.00 cm 20.00 Kg
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 180 cm
- 105.6 cm
- 40 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Instructions and hardware
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 20 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents