- Evolution Fixed Table 90x60, Ashwood White with Two Legs, Made in Italy
- MODERN DESIGN: Clean lines and finish variants allow the EVOLUTION fixed table 90x60 to easily adapt to different styles and settings, making the room space feel light and modern.
- DETAILS: Easy to clean with the use of a damp cloth and mild detergent. The inner part of the leg is raised off the ground, allowing cables to pass by and be hidden.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions and assembly kit are included in the package. Few simple steps, that can be carried out by a person alone, are necessary to assemble the table.
The Evolution white fixed table 90x60 is made up of a top and two legs in laminate-finish ashwood white colour (slightly raised wood grain).The two parts that form the legs allow the cables of any device placed on the table to pass by and be easily hidden.A metal sheet is supplied to secure the table to the wall. This solution is ideal if you don't have a lot of room and want to maximise your space.The ashwood white fixed table has been designed to seat 2 people (it is not possible to use the two table head seats).The white Evolution fixed table suits any type of space, from public to food-service related areas. Thanks to its clean and simple lines it is very easy to contextualise. In a household environment the table can easily replace a kitchen peninsula (not to be used as a work surface).The continuity of the finish is NOT guaranteed (on the top and between the legs and the top).The fixed table will come divided in 3 packages: 1 package measures 106x66x16 cm (weight 13 kg) and 2 packages measure 84x67x18 cm (weight 14.2 kg).
- Home use
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Wall fixing
- It can be fixed to the wall by using the supplied metal sheet.
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 2 02C4EV1200M4 - 84.00 x 67.00 x 18.00 cm 14.20 Kgn. 1 02C8EV1200O5 - 106.00 x 66.00 x 16.00 cm 13.00 Kg
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 90 cm
- 77.6 cm
- 60 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Melamine - Laminate-finished
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Instructions and hardware
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 20 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents