- Emma 140 Extendable Dining Table, Walnut with White Crossed Legs,
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN: Extendable dining table. Min. length: 140 cm. Features 2 extra leaves that reach a length of 180 or 220 cm (seats up to 10 people). The extension leaves can be stored under the table top.
- EXTENDABLE: Easy to open and close thanks to the fluid movement, you can open it with one hand (by pulling one end, then it will open simultaneously in the center). Cleaning is simple, it must be done with a damp cloth and non-aggressive detergents.
- ASSEMBLY: Hardware and assembly instructions are included in the package. It takes about an hour to assemble (2 people). The special packaging will protect the table from potential transportation damage. Chairs NOT included.
Extendable dining table with a laminate-finish walnut top (slightly rough surface) and matt white powder-coated crossed iron legs. The crossed legs guarantee high stability and seating comfort.
Emma is designed to seat from 6 to 10 people (when extended). The table features 2 extra leaves that reach a length of 180 or 220 cm.
Inside the top (once opened) there are two compartments: one holds the extension leaves while the other can be used to store silverware or tablecloths. This storage compartment measures: 101 x 25 x h4 cm.
Emma has a modern and practical design that will give your kitchen or dining room a contemporary industrial vibe.
The continuity of the wood grain on the finish is NOT guaranteed (on the top and between the leaves and the top). The chairs in the image are sold separately (Amanda model).
The table needs to be assembled and comes in 3 packages that include everything you need to assemble it.
The 3 packages measure: 117 x 81 x 23 cm (weight 32 kg), 126 x 30 x 25 cm (weight 20 kg) and 131 x 88 x 15 cm (weight 23 kg).
Design registered by Mobili Fiver.
- Home use
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Max. seating number
- Min. seating number
- Supported load
- Min lenght : 100 Kg, Max lenght: 100 Kg (distributed over its entire surface)
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 TAVTE4NCN1 - 120.50 x 82.00 x 22.50 cm 32.00 KgOrigin Country ITn. 1 TAVTEMBIA2 - 130.00 x 32.00 x 29.00 cm 19.80 KgOrigin Country ITn. 1 TAVTEMBIA3 - 134.20 x 91.80 x 14.00 cm 22.50 KgOrigin Country IT
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 140 cm
- 75.5 cm
- 90 cm
- Max. length
- 220 cm
- Max. measurements
- 200x90 cm x 75 h cm
- Material type
- Material (description)
- High quality melamine top, the extension mechanism (guides) is in galvanized metal while the crossed legs are in iron
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 60 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents