- Clara Electric Standing Desk 160x80 Concrete Grey with White Legs,
- ADJUSTABLE TOP: The Clara adjustable desk features two leg motors that allow you to adjust the height through a smooth movement that guarantees the stability of the top. Includes UK, US and EU power cords.
- SAVE THE DESIRED HEIGHT: Have you found a really comfortable position? Save it! The desk control panel allows you to save up to 3 different height levels, guaranteeing maximum work comfort.
- FIGHT A SEDENTARY LIFE: The typical sedentary lifestyle of office work often forces you to assume incorrect positions. The ability to frequently change positions and work while standing helps combat back pain, neck pain and eye strain. Choose an ergonomic workstation!
- ANTI-COLLISION MECHANISM: The Clara adjustable desk features an anti-collision system which detects any obstacles along its movement trajectory, interrupting movement once the obstacle has been recognised.
- SET YOUR TIMER: It's time to change position! The control panel allows you to set a personalised timer that reminds you when to change position to make your day more dynamic and limit work sedentary behavior.
- Home use
- Intended use
- Supported load
- The product is able to support a load of 100 kg distributed over its entire surface.
- Bag hook
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 21C1CR41R2 - 183.50 x 87.50 x 8.10 cm 17.00 KgOrigin Country ITn. 1 21C2CR1000 - 122.50 x 31.00 x 13.50 cm 25.89 KgOrigin Country CN
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 160 cm
- 80 cm
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 45 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents