- Personal data controller
- What personal customer data is collected
- For what purposes does Mobili Fiver S.r.l. process your personal data?
- How are cookies and other identification tools managed?
- Mobili Fiver S.r.l. disclose your personal information to third parties?
- How is guaranteed the security of your personal data?
- How is managed advertising?
- What data can you access?
- What options are available to you?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation Legal Bases
- Contacts, Notices and Reviews
Personal data controller
The data controller is:
Mobili Fiver S.r.l.
via O. Bottecchia 6
Pasiano di Pordenone (PN) Italy
VAT and Fiscal Code 01391580931
Rea: PN 73287
What personal customer data is collected?
We collect your personal data to provide and continually improve our services.
The categories of personal data we collect are listed below:
Data you provide to us directly:
You provide us with your data when:
- you search for products or services on our site;
- add or remove an item from your basket or place an order;
- provide data in your profile section;
- communicate with us by chat, telephone, email or otherwise;
- fill in a questionnaire, a help form;
Acting as above you may provide us with the following data:
- your name
- your address and telephone number;
- your payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- the names, addresses and telephone numbers in the shipping addresses;
- your VAT number;
Data that is collected automatically:
We automatically collect and store certain categories of data about your use of our website through the use of "cookies" and we obtain certain types of data when your browser or device accesses our site or other content provided by, or on behalf of, Mobili Fiver S.r.l. on other websites.
We collect and analyze data such as, for example:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- your login, e-mail address and passwords;
- the country from which you connect with your device or computer;
- information about your interaction with the content, such as downloading content;
- the full URL (Uniform Resource Locators) path (including date and time); the number of cookies;
- the products and/or content you have viewed or searched for;
- the page load times, the duration of your navigation on certain pages, and the interaction information with the pages
- the phone numbers used to call our customer service number;
For what purposes does Mobili Fiver S.r.l. process your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to carry out, provide and improve our services. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to receive and process orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about your orders, products, services, and promotional offers.
Advertising. We use information such as your interactions with our site; we do not use personally identifiable information to display interest-based advertising to you.
Fraud and credit risk prevention. We process personal data to prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers.
Fulfilling legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
Communicating with you. We use your personal data to communicate with you about the service you have requested through various channels (e.g., telephone, e-mail, chat, etc.).
Purposes for which we ask your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes that we will tell you about. Where you consent to our processing of your personal data for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
How are cookies and other identification tools handled?
Mobili Fiver S.r.l. disclose your personal information to third parties?
The data relating to our customers is a fundamental component of our business and we do not sell or give to third parties the personal data of our customers.
In cases other than those listed above, you will be informed whenever your personal data is shared with third parties and you will have the opportunity to choose whether or not to allow such disclosure to third parties.
How is the security of your personal data guaranteed?
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during transmission by using encryption protocols and programs.
Our systems are designed with your security and privacy in mind.
We take physical, electronic and organisational security measures in relation to the collection, storage and communication of our customers' personal data.
It is important that you take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications.
What personal data can you access?
You can access the following data from the Your Profile section of the website:
- your first and last name
- your email address
- your password
- your address
- your shipping addresses
- your order history and status
- your current shopping cart if not converted into an order;
What options do you have?
If you have any questions or objections about how we collect and process your personal data, please contact our Customer Service.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but if you do, we may not be able to process your request.
If you wish to browse our websites without having your browsing activity associated with your account, you can do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
When you allow us to process your personal data for a specific purpose you may withdraw your consent at any time. In this case, we will cease any further processing of your data for that specific purpose.
In addition, under applicable law, you have the right to request access to, rectify and erase your personal data and exercise your right to data portability. You may also object to the processing of your personal data by us or request, in certain cases, the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com.
How long do we keep your personal data?
European Union General Data Protection Regulation - Legal Basis
Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union requires that our processing of personal data is based on a legal basis. The legal bases we use depend on the specific purpose for which we process personal data.
We use the following legal bases for processing personal data:
Newsletter subscription and acceptance of privacy
Fulfilment of contractual obligations or pre-contractual measures (2)
Performance of a contract when we provide you with products or services, or communicate with you about them. This legal basis includes when we use your personal data to receive and process orders, provide products and services and process payments.
Legal obligations to which the data controller is subject (3)
Issue of purchase invoice, communication to the respective national agencies of the relevant vat
Overriding legitimate interest of the controller or of third parties to whom the data are disclosed (4)
Legitimate interest of the business and protection of the interests of our customers when we improve our services, when we detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers, our own or third parties and when we provide you with interest-based advertising.
When you consent to our processing of your personal data for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, in which case we will cease to process your data for that purpose.
Contact, Notices and Reviews
If you have any questions about how Mobili Fiver S.r.l. uses and processes personal data or would like to get in touch, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue you wish to raise and we will do our best to help you.
Last updated: 9 August 2021