General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
This policy describes the methods of processing of personal data
of users who consult the website www.mobilifiver.com or who use the
services made available through the same by Mobili Fiver S.r.l.
In compliance with the principles recognized by the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter the "Regulation"), this policy provides the user, as a data subject, with all the necessary information to ensure the fair and transparent processing operations of personal data.
This policy does not relate to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via links that may be published on this site, such as links to social pages (Facebook, YouTube, etc).
Controller of the data processing
Mobili Fiver S.r.l. - via O. Bottecchia 6, 33087 Pasiano di
Pordenone (PN) Italy
P.IVA e C.F. 01391580931, Rea: PN - 73287
The PEC of the company is firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller of the data processing for maintenance and technical assistance services is Codice S.r.l with headquarters in Strada Alvania, 57 - 47891 Dogana - Republic of San Marino.
The e-mail address of the data protection controller is email@example.com
1. COPYRIGHT AND BRANDS
Texts, images and any other multimedia content on the site is
the property of the controller or licensed by the same. All the
distinctive signs used within the site belong to the controller or
to the respective owners or licensees, who have granted the
controller the right to use, limited to the publication on the
No part of the site (including texts, images and any other multimedia content) may be reproduced or retransmitted without specific written authorization from the controller, except for non-transferable personal use. Law expressly prohibits use for any unauthorized purpose.
2. Types of processed data, purpose and legal basis of the processing
After the consultation of this site or use of the services made
available through it, the following types of users' personal data
may be processed:
- Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This policy is not collected to be associated with identified subjects but through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are immediately deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- The personal data provided freely and voluntarily by the users of this site concern:
- Required for the conclusion of e-commerce transactions, in the context of online purchases. The payment management services allow this site to process payments by credit card, bank transfer and PayPal. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being in any way treated by the company (PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the user to make payments online using the PayPal credentials). Those embedded in forms present in some sections of the site (in the "Contacts" section), or sent via e-mail messages to the e-mail addresses indicated on the website, or, the data entered for the purposes of registration to the website, to send the newsletter or to respond to user requests. Personal data provided freely and voluntarily by users is collected and processed for the following purposes:
• supply of products requested by the user and management of related payments;
• registration on the site;
• registration and newsletter e-mail;
• reply to requests for information;
• statistical purposes.
The legal basis of the processing for the aforementioned purposes is represented not only by the need to execute the contract of which the user is a part, or for the response to his requests, also by the need to fulfill the legal obligations of the company.
For the processing carried out for the purpose of sending direct advertising material or commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those already requested by users, the Company may use an e-mail and a mailing address in accordance with and within the limits allowed by the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of June 19, 2008, as the legal basis of such treatment is represented by the pursuit of a legitimate interest.
In any case, pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation, the user has the opportunity to oppose such processing at any time, initially or during subsequent communications, easily and free of charge, also by writing to the owner or the controller of protection of personal data at the addresses indicated above, as well as to obtain an immediate response confirming the interruption of such treatment.
Regarding the statistical purposes, the data will be processed anonymously and in aggregate form.
3. Mandatory or optional nature of providing users' personal data
The transfer of personal data to the data holder, in particular
personal data, e-mail address, mailing address for the shipping of
the products and telephone number is necessary to the conclusion of
the product purchase contract on the website or the registration
Any refusal to indicate the personal data marked with an asterisk could make it impossible to complete the registration phase or to execute the purchase contract of the products on the website, or to use the services available on it.
4. Recipients of users' personal data
The personal data of users who consult this website or use the
services made available through it, will be communicated:
• to the staff of Mobili Fiver S.r.l. specifically authorized for the treatment according to the art. 29 of the Regulations in the context of their respective duties and to the extent necessary to allow the performance of activities strictly related to the provision of the services requested;
• to Aruba Business S.r.l. as responsible for providing hosting services on the mobilifiver.com website
• to Codice S.r.l. as responsible for the provision of maintenance and technical assistance services;
• to Gsped for the comparation of the delivery services;
• to couriers for the product delivery management;
• to subjects, authorities or entities to which it is mandatory to communicate personal data pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the competent authorities.
Users' personal data will not be transferred abroad, to countries or international organizations not belonging to the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulation, based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of services, the transfer of personal data to countries or international organizations outside the EU will be carried out in compliance with Articles 45-49 of the Regulation.
5. Preservation of users' personal data
Personal data provided voluntarily by users will be preserved in a
form that allows the identification of data subjects for the time
strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which the data were
collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the
limits of law.
Personal data related to the purchase of online products will be stored for 10 years.
6. Data subjects' rights
Articles 15-22 of the Regulation grant the subject the exercise of
the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data (art. 15 par 1);
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and when possible, the period of preservation (art.15 par.1 lett a, c);
• obtain the correction and deletion of data (articles 16 and 17);
• obtain the processing limitation (art.18);
• obtain information from the data holder on the recipients to whom the personal data were transmitted and any adjustments or deletions or limitations of the processing; (art. 19)
• obtain data portability, receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without any obstacle (Article 20)
• oppose to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling (articles 21 and 22);
• If the processing is based on consent, it can be revoked at any time (Article 7, Section 3);
• When the violation of personal data is likely to present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the data holder notifies the data subject without undue delay (Article 34);
Subjects may contact the Data Protection Controller for all matters relating to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights deriving from this regulation by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users who consider that the processing of their personal data, through this site, takes place in violation of the provisions of current legislation regarding the protection of personal data have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authorities pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, or to take the appropriate judicial remedies.