- Rachele TV Stand, Oak, Made in Italy
- MODERN DESIGN: Style your living room with this durable and sturdy modern TV stand.
- DETAILS: Max. load: 80 kg. Rachele has 2 useful anodised aluminium cable grommets (they do not rust nor scratch) to better organise your cables. Equipped with 5 anodised aluminium legs. Closed in the back.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions and assembly kit included in the package. The 2 doors can be easily mounted thanks to the Grass hinges (with straight base).
Large and spacious modern style TV cabinet with two side doors and an open shelved compartment. Great for holding all of your audio and video material, it allows you to store any extra parts that you might need at hand.
Smart details: There is a cable hole on the base of the top and one on the open compartment shelf. Useful anodised aluminium cable guide (does not rust nor scratch) to better organise cables. The lower feet, also made in anodised aluminium, protect the floor from scratches. The closed back allows you to position the stand anywhere you like and not necessarily in front of a wall. The height of the cabinet is ideal to view the TV screen from both a seated or laying down position.
The stand needs to be assembled and comes in 2 boxes that measure: 165x50x11 cm (weight 28 kg) and 72x48x12 cm (weight 10 kg).
- Home use
- Intended use
- Living room
- With doors
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 MOBNRPNAT1 - 166.50 x 48.70 x 10.50 cm 28.30 KgOrigin Country ITn. 1 MOBNRPNAT2 - 74.00 x 47.60 x 11.60 cm 10.20 KgOrigin Country IT
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 150 cm
- 48 cm
- 42 cm
- Material type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 50 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents