- Evolution Desk 120x60, Ashwood Black with One Leg,
- MODERN DESIGN: Clean lines and finish variants allow the EVOLUTION Desk to easily adapt to different styles and settings, making the room space feel light and modern.
- DETAILS: The EVOLUTION Desk is extremely easy to clean considering that no accessories favour dust collection. The inner part of the leg is raised off the ground, allowing cables to pass by and be hidden.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions and assembly kit are included in the package. Few simple steps, that can be carried out by a person alone, are necessary to assemble the desk.
The EVOLUTION Desk is made up of a top and a leg (the leg has an inner and outer part) in laminate-finish ashwood black color (light wood grain in relief).The two parts that form the leg allow the cables of any device placed on the desk to pass by and be easily hidden.A metal sheet is supplied to secure the desk to the wall. This possibility is ideal if you don't have a lot of room and want to maximise your spaces.The desk has been designed to house a single workspace.Clean and simple lines make the desk easy to set and contextualise; suitable for offices and home spaces, the desk gives a sense of lightness and modernity to the room. The continuity of the finish is NOT guaranteed (on the top and between the leg and the top). The desk will come divided in 2 packages: 1 package measures 136,5x67x18 cm (weight 18 kg) and 1 package measures 84x67x18 cm (weight 14,2 kg).
- Home use
- Intended use
- Bedroom - Office
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Wall fixing
- It can be fixed to the wall by using the supplied metal sheet.
- Bag hook
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 02C2EV3000M2 - 136.50 x 67.00 x 18.00 cm 18.00 KgOrigin Country ITn. 1 02C4EV3000M4 - 84.00 x 67.00 x 18.00 cm 14.20 KgOrigin Country IT
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 120 cm
- 77.6 cm
- 60 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 20 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents