- Evolution Bench, Rustic Oak,
- MODERN DESIGN: Clean lines and finish variants allow the EVOLUTION bench 90x40 to easily adapt to different styles and settings, making your entryway feel light and modern.
- DETAILS: Easy to clean with the use of mild detergents.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions and assembly kit are included in the package. Few simple steps, that can be carried out by a person alone, are necessary to assemble the bench.
The entryway rustic Evolution Bench 90x40 is made up of a top and two legs in laminate-finish Rustic Oak effect (sliglty raised wood grain). Practical and elegant, it can be placed in the entryway and used while putting on your shoes or to store your bag. Clean and simple lines make the Evolution bench easy to set and contextualise, giving a sense of lightness and modernity to the room. The continuity of the finish is NOT guaranteed (on the top and between the legs and the top). The Evolution bench will come divided in 2 packages: 1 package measures 106x46x16 cm (weight 10 kg) and 1 package measures 58x31x21.5 cm (weight 6 kg).
- Home use
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- With pillow
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 02C14EV200O7 - 58.00 x 31.00 x 21.50 cm 6.00 KgOrigin Country ITn. 1 02C7EV2000O4 - 109.00 x 47.00 x 16.20 cm 10.00 KgOrigin Country IT
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 90 cm
- 35 cm
- 40 cm
- Material type
- Material (description)
- Melamine - Laminate-finished
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 20 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents