- Coat stand, Emma Ashwood White, Made in Italy
- STYLE: The hanger is mounted to the wall allowing you to have free floor space. The upper flat shelf can be used to display collectibles, small plants, photos and much more. Perfect to hang jackets, bags, scarves or towels. Suitable for any
- VERSATILE: Coat rack with a modern design. Choose the finish that best matches your style.
- ASSEMBLY: Easy to assemble. The hardware is included in the package along with the instructions. Video tutorial on Youtube.
By choosing the Emma Coat stand with 4 hooks you will add brightness and color to your home. Placed at the entrance, the coat stand is one of those elements that will catch your guests' attention as they come in. The entrance details often help us form the general impression of the style and taste given to the entire space. For this reason, a design coat stand is a winning calling card. Moreover, this coat stand can also be used in offices. It could be positioned in the waiting room to hang jackets and coats, giving a sense of aesthetic research.The linear design of this free-standing coat stand turns it into an essential and authentic decorative item. Coat stands are needed in everyday life and are perfect for tidying up jackets, clothes, hats, bags, etc.. It's an ideal piece of furniture for every room: the entrance, the living room, the bedroom, the office, etc.. To improve the stability of the coat stand we suggest clothes are evenly hung.
- Home use
- Intended use
- Living room and bedroom
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 MENAPPPIB - 106.50 x 26.00 x 14.50 cm 9.00 Kg
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 80 cm
- 170.5 cm
- 80 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Instructions and hardware
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 20 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents