- Carlotta chairs, Set of 4, White,
- ARMCHAIRS: Set of 4 modern armchair-type chairs. Light and semi-stackable. Seat height: 45 cm. Chair weight: 4,1 kg. Max. load of 120 kg
- VERSATILE: The chairs can be used in the kitchen or dining room but also in the garden or on the terrace since they are waterproof and UV-resistant.
- USE: Easy maintenance: the Carlotta chair materials are resistant and easy to clean.
Modern and high-quality polypropylene armchair. Non toxic, antistatic and weather resistant.Carlotta is versatile and ideal for every corner of the home: kitchen, living room and studio. A light and stackable chair. Available in different colours.
Sold in sets of 4 only (same colour).
The package measures: 85 x 64 x 50 cm (weight 18 kg).
- Home use
- Interior and outdoor
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 SEDCARBIA - 88.00 x 62.00 x 51.00 cm 18.00 Kg
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 51 cm
- 78 cm
- 49 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Structure in resistant Polypropylene
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Make yourself comfortable among the elegant and comfortable lines that characterise this chair and make every space unique
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years