- Angelica Shelves # Ashwood White, Made in Italy
- MODERN DESIGN: Linear tic-tac-toe shaped shelves that will win you over. Buy more than one unit to create different wall patterns.
- DETAILS: Shelves with concealed mounting hardware, available in different colours and adaptable to a variety of furniture styles. Max. single shelf load: 8 kg. Thickness: 2 cm.
- EASY TO MOUNT: Easy wall mounting with the paper template inside the package. Assembly instructions and hardware included (use of 6 x 40 mm diameter dowels).
Set of laminate-finish shelves # - Ashwood White effect. The surface is slightly rough and the wood grain is raised.Angelica has this particular '#' shape that will give your room or space a modern feel.
The shelves are made with resistant materials and are available in different finishings. We provide the concealed mounting hardware and a useful cardboard template to help you easily fix the shelves to the wall.
Four "panels" of 80x15x1.8 cm "fit together" to form the # effect.
- Home use
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Anti-rollover system
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 MENACAPIB - 83.00 x 20.00 x 12.40 cm 6.50 Kg
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 90 cm
- 15 cm
- 90 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Instructions and hardware
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 15 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents