- A Set of 4 Giuditta "V"-shaped Shelves, Oak, Made in Italy
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: Set of 4 Shelves (same colour) with easy concealed mounting system. Giuditta shelves will give a touch of style to your walls. Create your own combination and make the things you love stand out.
- DETAILS: The shelves can be placed to reproduce a V or L shape. The materials are resistant and easy to clean. The max. load for each shelf is of 8 kg.
- WALL MOUNTING: The shelves are already assembled and ready to be fixed to the wall. The cardboard template will make the mounting easy and fast (hardware is included).
Set of 4 shelves with a laminate-finish oak effect. The surface is slightly rough and the wood grain is slightly raised.Thanks to thier 'V-shape,' Giuditta shelves are perfect to decorate your room in a different and creative way. Different patterns can be created to style your lounge, living room, bedroom or any other space.Giuditta shelves are made with resistant materials and are available in different finishes. Hardware is provided along with a useful cardboard template to easily mount the shelves to the wall.
- Home use
- Intended use
- Kitchen and living room
- Made in Italy
- The product is entirely Made in Italy, from design to production.
- Anti-rollover system
- Number of packages
- Package description
- n. 1 MENAL4NAT - 36.00 x 34.00 x 21.00 cm 4.70 Kg
- Eco packaging
- The packaging cardboard is made from 100% recycled material.
- Unpacking instructions
Be careful when using sharp objects to open the box, they could damage the product. During assembly, place the parts on a carpet to avoid the risk of scratching them.
- 25 cm
- 25 cm
- 15 cm
- Meterial type
- Material (description)
- Structure in high quality melamine
- Material Sheet
- Download materials manual
- Color Gallery
- Do you want to see our finishes through our customers' photos? Click here!
- Color Sample
- Would you like to receive a sample of the material directly to your home? Click here!
- Visioned, styled, designed and manufactured by Mobili Fiver
- Assembly required
- Once delivered, the product needs to be assembled.
- Assembly difficulty
- No worries, our furniture has been designed to be assembled by everyone!
- Instructions and hardware
- Inside the package you will find the instructions and the hardware kit needed for assembly.
- Estimated assembly time
- 10 m
- People recommended for assembly
- Download instructions manual
Cleaning and warranty
- General recommendations
Do not damage the box and do not immediately throw away the packaging components. They will be needed to pack the product in the event of a return.
- 2 years
- non-abrasive liquid detergents